Digital Evidence Management System Use Cases
Eliminate Data Silos to Manage Ever Growing Digital Evidence in A Centralized Repository
Digital Evidence Management System Features
Digital Evidence Management System is trusted for its secure and rich sharing options, AI and redaction, evidence access management, flexible deployment options, compliances, and integrations for evidence ingestion.
Control Access to All Evidence
Maintain Activity Records for Chain of Custody
Redact PII & Sensitive Information from Evidence
Automatic Transcription & Translation
Automatically Transcribe and Translate Evidence for Legal Transcriptions
Role-Based Access Control
Enable Citizens to Submit Evidence
Better Manage the Discovery Process for Prosecutors
Public Defenders Portal
Streamline Evidence Management for Public Defenders
Internal Affairs Portal
VIDIZMO is recognized as a Major Player in the 2020 IDC MarketScape
Designed for Law Enforcement Agencies
Public safety & law enforcement agencies have increasingly started using digital records as evidence, such as surveillance videos, electronic documents, audio recordings, camera pictures and others in the court of law. As such, they have been overwhelmed by the need to collect, store, manage, analyze and share large amounts of digital evidence from various sources such as bodycams, dashcams, CCTV cameras, phone call recordings and more. VIDIZMO Digital Evidence Management System provides a centralized repository to automatically ingest all types of digital evidence from any source and eliminate data siloes while enabling you to securely share evidence with stakeholders such as prosecutors and defense attorneys. With DEMS, you can transcribe video evidence to improve accessibility, redact evidence to protect personally identifiable information, and leverage flexible deployment options to store evidence on a government cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid infrastructure.
Centralized Secure Digital Evidence System Delivers What you Need, When you Need, Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
With the increasing amount of digital evidence that law enforcement agencies have to deal with today, VIDIZMO Digital Evidence Management System enables a 360-degree view of all digital evidence from all sources in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Bulk Ingest digital evidence from any source such as bodycams, dashcams, CCTV cameras, phone recordings, etc.,
- Enable public evidence collection and submission through a citizen portal
- Enable evidence collection and segregation through multiple, autonomous portals
- Process evidence for viewing and access on all devices
- Securely share evidence with stakeholders, such as courts, defense attorneys, and other law enforcement agencies
- Transcribe & translate video evidence to improve accessibility and searchability through indexing
- Redact evidence to protect privacy and information, and meet legal requirements
- Catalog and organize evidence for case management
- Integrate with your existing IT applications, such as computer-aided dispatch, records management system and case management system
- Integrate with single sign-on for authenticated access and interoperability
- Enable geospatial mapping for evidence through GPS-enabled devices
- Preserve original data and detect any kind of tampering to protect the integrity of all evidence
- Automatically purge files after the retention period expires
- Maintain audit trails for meeting chain of custody requirements and monitoring platform activity
- Meet compliance requirements, such as CJIS, FedRAMP, GDPR, HIPAA, DoD and more
- Deploy the solution on the Azure Government cloud or AWS GovCloud, on-premise data center or in a hybrid infrastructure
Manage Evidence with Defined Access and Permissions
Set access for users, groups and evidence files to ensure that only authorized individuals can access and share them, and their integrity is maintained.
Evidence uploaders can define the different users or groups that can access them
Evidence uploaders can define whether those with access can only view, download, share, annotate or add notes, or further assign access
User and Group Level Permissions
For each individual or group, you can define for the evidence shared with them, whether they can only view, download, share, annotate or add notes, or further assign access
People Are Doing Amazing Things With VIDIZMO
Choose Where to Store and Manage Your Digital Evidence
Choose to deploy according to security, compliance and organizational requirements
- Choose your Cloud provider
- Azure (Commercial and Government)
- AWS (Commercial and Government)
- Any other cloud provider of choice
- Choose your data center location
- Choice of cloud management model
- VIDIZMO managed cloud deployment
- Self-managed cloud deployment
Digital Evidence Management System is easy to install on-premise and is for organizations that want to keep their data secure within their own data centers.
You can choose both cloud and on-premise models to store and manage your digital evidence.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
You can purchase Digital Evidence Management System as a SaaS application, deployed on VIDIZMO Cloud.
DEMS is Available in Three Editions
A digital evidence management solution for security officers to store and manage all types of digital evidence in a centralized evidence library.
- Case Management
- Customizable Security Policies
- Basic Sharing
- Location Restriction
- Evidence Audit Trails
A digital evidence management solution for public safety and law enforcement agencies to manage and share all types of digital evidence securely while leveraging AI to process digital evidence for critical insights.
- Everything in Basic
- Advanced Sharing
- Search Inside Video Evidence
- Evidence File Verification and Tamper Detection
- Artificial Intelligence Features
- Integration with IT systems
A digital evidence management solution for public safety and law enforcement agencies to manage and share all types of digital evidence with the highest level of security, compliance, advanced sharing options, advanced AI capabilities and more.
- Everything in Standard
- Configurable User Roles
- Evidence Alerts and Notifications
- Geospatial Evidence Mapping
- Custom AI Models